The 5,617 hectare (13,879 acre) Mineral Ridge property is located ~6 km northwest of the town of Silver Peak and 56 km southwest of Tonopah in Esmeralda County, Nevada. Titan believes there is tremendous untapped potential on this fully permitted site with Measured & Indicated Mineral Resources of 355,500* oz of 1.10 g/t gold.
- Location: Esmeralda County, Nevada
- Ownership: Earn-in up to 100%
- Property: Fully permitted mine and mill operation that is comprised of patented, fee-owned, and unpatented mining claims which include certain water rights. Historically, the property has produced approximately 1 million ounces of gold from underground and open pit mining operations.
- Primary metal: Gold
- Type of mining: Open pit
- Limited historical exploration
- Phase 1: Drill program completed; results pending
- Phase 2: To commence by the end of Q1/2021
* Includes Measured Mineral Resources of 155,200 oz of 2.55 g/t gold and Indicated Mineral Resources of 180,300 oz of 0.74 g/t gold. Mineral Resources are quoted inclusive of Mineral Reserves. Mineral Resources that are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. Refer to the Titan Technical Report entitled, “Mineral Ridge Project, Esmeralda County, Nevada, USA” having an effective date of December 22, 2020 and filed on www.sedar.com and prepared by the following independent QPs: Todd Wakefield, RM-SME, Ian Crundwell, P. Geo. Jeff Choquette, P.E. Brian Arthur, RM-SME. Kevin Lutes, P.E., and Bruce Genereaux, RM-SME.